Tyvek® 600 (Classic) Plus features stitched and over-taped seams and zipper flap for enhanced biohazard protection, with chemical & radioactive protection for nuclear or pharma applications.
Applications for Tyvek® Classic Plus garments include maintenance and dismantling jobs in the nuclear industry, pharmaceutical manufacturing or in research and biosecurity laboratories, as well as in medical applications and when exposed to biological hazards
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Spun bonded polyethene, non woven material
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) – on both sides
- Electrostatic protection according to EN 1149-1 – treated on both sides of the fabric
- Stitched and over-taped seams for protection and strength
- Tyvek® zipper and self-adhesive zipper flap for enhanced protection
- Face, wrist and ankle tunnelled elastication, for good fit and contamination/linting reduction
- Tyvek® garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort.
- Tyvek® is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra-low-linting and antistatically treated. Silicon non-added.
- Tunnelled elastication at wrists, ankles and face. Elasticated waist (glued-in). Tyvek® zipper. Self-adhesive zipper and chin flap. White