These KN95/N95/FFP2 respirators are designed to meet all UK/EU standards and are vital in most workplaces. The face masks are of a fold flat design that allows for easy storage.
- Suitable for respiratory protection, filtering dust, haze, bacteria, droplets and other harmful particles in the air
- Recommended for use by the general public and non medical industries
- Folding face mask
- Four layer design
- Material: Non-woven fabric, meltblown and other multilayer fabrics.
- Stops 95% of particles more than 0.3 microns in size
- Rated for KN95(China), N95(USA), FFP2(UK)
- Packing details:
- 1 piece individually packed in one bag
- 5 pieces per box
- 2000 pieces per carton
- Not intended for medical use
What is the difference between face masks, N95, KN95, KF94, FFP2 respiratory face masks?
In summary, they are basically all the same. They stop 95% of particles >0.3 microns in size. The N95 is the USA Code, KN95 is China code, KF94 is Korea code and FFP2 is the EU code, this includes the UK.